Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Bring Your Dogs

As we all know life is so busy and it is hard to find time for everything. Our dogs wait for us to get home from work everyday. So when you get home and have errands to run bring your dogs with you. My dogs love car rides so it is fun for all! 
Henrie (black) Wallie (white) Carlie( fluffy )
I mean who can say NO to those faces!!!!
I have put together a bag I call it “THE DOG BAG”. I bring this bag with me whenever I bring the dogs with me. I suggest everyone does this so you don’t forget anything. This is what I have in my “DOG BAG”:

  • Bag: I use a messenger bag because it is so easy to carry.
  • Dog Water Bowel: I use the Water Rover. I love these bowels because the unused water goes back in the bottle.
  • Leashes: I have the three retractable and an extra regular leash just in case.
  • Poop bags: 2 rolls because you always need these.
  • Packet of tissues
  • Pepper Spray: You never know if you might need it.
  • Treats: I never go anywhere without treats. If I need to get my dogs attention a treats is the way to do that!
  • Folding Rain Coats: If I am on a walk and it starts to rain I just put the coats on and off we go.



That’s my “Dog BAG”, I just hang it on the hook my the door and when we leave just grab the bag and go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

My Blogger TricksAll Blogger TricksAll Blogging Tips